It will take some time to get the hang of the new google+ design.. I am confused so far. The following are my likes and dislikes of the new design.
- The positioning of the chat window in the right corner which goes down to a hidden mode if the window width is reduced.
- The Trending #hastags information
- The Album looks better
- The positioning of the home, profile, explore looks good.
- Unused white spaces.
- Cant see the View all notification link that used to be there earlier.
- Play a Game not necessary in that position (Ardent Game players might like it)
- A view into my profile doesn’t give the view of details of people who follow me immediately but I have to scroll down a bit to see that. It would have been better if there were some (Follower/Following) information on the top right next to my photo or information.